Wednesday, February 16, 2005

That's what i call prince!!

I was in midvalley after "escaping" from the wroking place,me and my friends were window shopping and i was looking at a shoe that i like.Then i heard my friend gasp,i then turn around and i saw a guy that i thought he was a prince!!!he has a shoulder length hair,he is tall,he is cool,he is elegant,he walks like a model,and he is wearing in white like an angel!me and three of myfriends felt like time stopped for a few seconds when he walk by..just enough time to see his face,and wind's blowing his hair..making him more attractive.It all just like in drama when the main actor came out and mesmorise every girl.Oh my gosh,i love people sight seeing but i really never got a hit and had blood rushing to my face before,even that cute guy is looking at me.That guy whom we call prince...YOU ARE REALLY A BABE!!!

No comments: