Thursday, November 01, 2007

New fresh air

Yup, i am breathing in aomori, japan.
Same air that i breath with Gackt, Glay and W-inds.haha.
It's been a month since i first reach japan.
I miss my family n my darling and my friends a lot..
and of course Malaysian food.
Besides food, Malaysian are multi-lingual as well.
That is why Malaysian in my University,most of them are
top students.
Studying in Japan is not as fun and lucky as poeple think.
firstly, we have to learn japanese and make it really fluent.
secondly, all our studies and reports must be in japanese, not to say the
text book.
thirdly, we need to have a part time job.things in Japan are as expensive
as expected.
But anyway, i am already here in japan.I am living my dream by be here.
What more can i say but to try my best huh?


below are red leaves scenery in autumn as if now...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
scene from the bridge

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
scene from the garden

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
scene from the lake

No comments: