Saturday, October 11, 2008

5 incredibly shocking facts about myself

Never knew it until i heard it from other people whom i didn't really know them.

1) I am lovable.
2) If they have to choose a girl among us(all of my girl friends), i am their first choice
3) I "small" and "weak" appearance makes guys wanted to protect me
4) Guys sayang me a lot (As a sister or other reason i don't know la..)
5)I have a breath taking smile (O.O|| really?)


Waa, heard from my senior yesterday makes me so shocked.
Though others says he like me, so they made me hug him hahaha.
Sure is fun to see him blush, because he had a really cool appearance.
Maybe it is because of alcohol, makes me more crazy and kissed his face.
But for me, i am just playing and fooling around. And in europe people kissed
friends face to show warmness, so i don't think there is anything wrong.

But, i think people from KL sure is open minded. I didn't say all of them are
like that but as far as i know, those KL friends of mine here in Aomori are like that.haha crazy and funny.

oh well, the main point is, i didn't really know i am that
famous among guys. I know i my be cute but i don't think most guys will fall for me from the first sight coz i don't make up, i act like a guy sometimes and i don't have a sexy body.... or maybe i know too little about guys? I don't know, maybe i should be more proud of myself...hahaha

3 comments:

kurokei said...

LOL shocking meh? Not shocking wat I already know all of those. LOL

Reiko The Rainbow Girl said...

LOL~ Ya lo~ WE already know you're this type of girl since the 1st day we know you! Hahahaha XD

suki_ogata said...

AIYOR @@...*speechless*