Sunday, May 17, 2009

Long time no SEE~!

Since a loooo00o0ong time since i've blog..
Well not much changes in my life except that my Dad is out of job
that's why money seems very important to me now..
And my studies as usual, busy with reports assignments..
Lately joined Japanese Civil Law research team, with only me
the foreigner with whole bunch of japanese and a very funny happy-go-lucky teacher..

The thing that made me happy lately is i might gotten a scholarship..
but the thing is some said it is confirm some say it is not, but officially the money
is not in my account yet~!!!! oh i hope the money come faster~!!T^T

Well drop all the stress, i do enjoy as well..^^

Lately passion for Crayon Shin chan has grown in me..haha
i even bought the snack shin chan love the most in the anime and guess
what, it wasn't bad at all.... somehow it is tasty =^.^=
Photobucket

Treat myself with A Superb Dessert (A Cake and banana slice toping with banana pudding, red bean and coffee ice-cream>0<)

Photobucket

Had hokkaido's Full cheese cheese cake ~!YUM~!!!@.@
Photobucket

Say HI to our first spring beetle~!^.^
Photobucket

Go crazy when i Saw X JAPAN printed behind my shopping bag~!!!O.o
Photobucket

Be a fan girl of Adam Lambert and sent him a handmade sakura bookmark~!=)
I still my Surname coped below the bookmark..XD
Photobucket

Closer look you can see the flower went brownT^T
Photobucket

As soon as the petal touched the glue, from pink it turned brown~AH Vicious chemical reaction~!!!X.X
Photobucket

Guess my life is still fun as long as i keep it fun~!!^.^
despite the stress and heavy school work i got, oh yea and my JLPT test~!>.>
I still am enjoying my life~!!

I should be prod of myself~=)

No comments: