Sunday, April 25, 2010

Shopping day~^.^

Shopping day= tired + heart ache...hahaha

It's been a while... well almost one year ago since i spend so much for shopping..><
Well i bought those stuff i need like skin care, cosmetic, make-up remover and underwear~!wahahahaha. and took puri kura and UFO Catcher for a goth cat and of course Baskin Robins~!!!X3

I do love this spec so so much and they belong to shiori~TT^TT


Xiu~~~


And shiori and Sa..4 shopaholic girls~!XD


My trophy of war~!XD


Puri kurass~!! mad love~>w<


oh i want this for a long time dy~!GETZZ~!!^^


Bought this coz of lust...XD


new undiess...nyehehe


This is very good ~~ recommended ~!!^^


Got this with the merge power of me and shiori~!nyahaha


Tired face...><


TADAA~~~~ my 1st ever skin care~!!!X3 cost me half of my salary though...><


but i got sample~!^^ they are so generous.....one big pack of cotton, one bottle of whitening serum and one foundation trial kit...~>3<


when will can i access facebook again????

No comments: