Saturday, December 25, 2004

Dare to Dream~

Now it's 1:08am 25th December in Malaysia.Yes it's Christmas day, and i have had a great night to countdown to Christmas.I went to a restoran with my family,not knowing i can learn so much.It isn't an ordinary restoran,it's a place open by Taiwanese, and there's a place for people who's talented to sing and present themsleves.It's a great place to find new born stars,because one of the owner there is a teacher,he teaches people who's interested and talented in sing.He also involve in teaching industry,he teaches chinese in high schools,english,and lectures in college,he starts teaching since 18.I was amaze by they way he present himself,his determined in doing what he loves.Since young, i have a dream,a kinda everybody's dream.To be a singer and have a band,When i was young, i will tell everyone about my dream and i'm proud of it. i had entered many singing contest.That time i was so sure i can sing.As i grew up,i found out being a super singer under the lime light isn't an easy thing,and it's a far far dream,there's a lot of facts that hold my dream back and it has now became a dream that is kept far in my heart,a dream i don't dare to dream about.But now,in that restoran, there's many who had fullfill thier dream,they done what they like and i saw them perform on stage,that was my dream,my long lost dream.Maybe it's call faith,that owner(that teacher)came down to chat with us.He told me it's ok to dream,he too dreaming of this day,that's what made him today.Now i know, i don't have to be famous, i don't need a name in hollywood, i just want to enjoy singing and be brave enough to dream.I felt like going back to those days again,where i really held on tight to my dream.I will go on and be brave to dream....

1 comment:

kurokei said...

We'll all work hard neh, suki-chan! n_n