Friday, December 03, 2004

A Smile~

"Smile and the wold smile to you".That is what i used to hear.That's why i love to smile and i love to see people smile too.Sometimes,you can know that person is sincere or not, just by looking at his or her smile.If someone smile with his or her heart,you will feel a comfortable and nice feeling just by looking at thier smile, but in the other hand,a fake smile will make you uncomfortable and unrespect.That is what i've learned, smile with your heart and the world smile to you.I remember somewhere in March, i've found a smile, the first smile that made me felt," no wonder i like you!".It's ZChen, a Malaysian pop star, he gave me a smile and held my hand tight when he shooked it.His smile let me know how much he appreciates me as a fan who appreciate and love his music.Although he said something,but is his smile that makes me felt happy, and i know i'll never forget this smile. The second smile i found i love it so and makes me feel comfortable is today, a smile from Maksim, a great piano player.I admire his skills and the way he expresse the song while he play.I've admire him since the first album,"The Piano Player".Today i got a chance to get his signature on my cd.I've waited for half a day for this moment.But i was calm because i'm not a fan girl for him.So unlike other fan waiting anxiously, i was calm and chatted with my friend.Then, Maksim arrived, once he step up from the stairs, he smiled,that smile makes me n my friend blush, we can actually feel the blood rushing up to our faces.Before he sign my album i smiled at him and he smile back.That smile shows that he is so humble and friendly,after he sign i shooked his hand and he smile again, that smile shows his appriciation.I was mesmerized.A smile really works on me, i really cannot forget those smiles for life.By a smile i know that i can trust.My friend said, seeing is believing;touching is feeling.Ne Son, you are right!^-^

No comments: