Thursday, March 02, 2006

Long time no see

It's been awhile since i make a visit here....
i kinda miss it here...where i use to write my emotions,feelings in a beautiful way...hahahaha
well life was busy for me..and things just change in a blink of eyes.....its already 2006 you know..
never thought that time pass so fast that i am in my final year of my stpm..that is my major exams...and school activities, i can not not to be involve...school had its rules...one must have society,games and erm i forgot what it call....hahah..XD
in just half a year...i've also found the one that i would spent my whole life with....isn't that a wonderful yet shocking thing...hahha as i said things does change fast
but i hope miracle will happne on me...i want to go to japan~! i want to pass my exam will flying colours~!i want to get in univeristy of malaysia and law course...~!i want w-inds. 5th album~! THANKS~! i want diabolos dvd (Gackt concert)~! i want my gackt project to go well~!

i am demanding.,....hahaha...>.<

No comments: