Saturday, March 04, 2006

love letter

Lover letter, its been awhile since i Gackt singing that song. It always touches my heart, bring me back to the time where love is so pure and down to earth, back to the time whene e-mails, telephones are not created, a time where poeple write love poems and love letter to confess their love. It is just simply touching...Gackt nail it...he can really go deep down inside your heart, and make you realise which is your own ture self...

eien wo aruitte yukeru
korekara mou zutto futari de
kono mune ni tsuyoku dakishimete
omoi waka wa ranai kanaka hitotsu dakara
aishiteru

That chorus was the best~! Gackt san i will always support you, you always help me find the real me, gave me strenght to go on and the strenght to beat the odds. As you once said, "if you put your mind in it, you can achieve anything!"
Arigatou ne~! Gackt san

*the love letter lyric is not copied. i wrote down base on what i hear from the song

1 comment:

Kauntan said...

hey..! just dropping by to say hi!! check my blog at www.xanga.com/nua_eek

~kee aun~