Monday, August 06, 2007

~Countdown~

One week of holiday.
About 2 month from now I am going to Japan. I am just counting down the days,
Hours minutes and seconds. To be honest, i am not prepared. I am still worried,
I still can't pull my self-confidence out of my freaking soul that I am also capable
in speaking Japanese and also study in Japan University.
Counting...5..4..3..2..1...
OK! I am scared, unprepared. My head is full of question mark
Why if the future still so blur to me? Why i can't get hold of my own freaking life,
What I want? What I should do, which is the right choice I should make?
WTF, my mind is really a mess. I am halfway studying for my freaking test, which is
Like 2 days away? And I am hooked to a new (well for me it is) anime call Zombie-loan.
It’s late now. I know I will not get enough sleep already for tomorrow's class.
Even my live-her-life-like-an-owl-classmate went to bed.
I am the only one left online with notes on my desk and Zombie-loan episode 3 loading.
Well, as far as I know I m talking crap. i should go rest my brain, or maybe my eyes.
Jya oyasumi. Minna ga aishiteru yo~!

No comments: