Friday, August 31, 2007

I love Music

OMG~!Wednesday i went to my guitar's teacher's live band. They are playing jazz all the way.
From that moment i truly fell in love with live music or maybe live bands.
Yesterday i went to my classmate's concert as well. I really have no regrets going there..
even though i have to lie to my parents. Because the concert at Klang and
it would be impossible if they ever let me go there.I din't say lying to parents is a
good thing. But sometimes you just need to follow your heart.
That is why i went there.... And man i had a great time~!!
Jun jun was so great on his guitar. I hit my lap until it was bruise..
haha crazy but i don't care. That happens when i am all so into the music.
Jun jun's guitar skills really did amaze me. and his passion for music can be seen when
he is playing the guitar. You can just feel it.
Argh i am crazy over music i love music.
Why am i taking business law course?

No comments: