Sunday, August 31, 2008

HAPPY MERDEKA~!!

ok my last blog was a bit childish and naive i suppose.
Well i should say thank you to him because..
Thank you for not being selfish and letting me come to Japan.
Thank you for letting me open up my eyes that you are not suitable for me
Thank you, not for you i wont have an EX
Thank you for letting me know your mum because she cares for me a lot
Thank you for letting me go as now i had found someone more suitable for me than you
Thank you for finding yourself a new gf whose name is more normal than me(that is not mocking though
just it makes me feel better..hehehehe)
Well at last thank you MALAYSIA for giving birth to me, to give me and my family shelter, for letting me
learned multi languages, to have good food..etc
At the end, Selamat Hari Merdeka Ke-51


Photobucket

No comments: