Sunday, February 10, 2008

1998~2007 Bell Constantine Chappi. Rest in Peace

At this moment i am actually quite speechless.
Gackt's miniature dachshund-Bell Constantine Chappi aka Bell

Photobucket

has passed away. I know you might say it is none of my business
but Gackt business is kind of my business as well..right?
Well i know the lost of th pet you loved so damn much.I had a rabbit pet which i call them
rabbit(lame..=.=)thy pass away after accompanying me for 7 years. It was so sad for me.
But the fact is animals do move on faster than human. We cannot change the fact but we just
cant stop ourselves from being sad or cry.Well i cried for my rabbit as well.
As for Gackt case,i bet he will smile instead of crying. He will send Bell of with a smile
and may God bless her rest in peace in heaven.

In loving memories
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kauntan said...

gackt again.. =)