Wednesday, February 06, 2008

A new beginning ?

Happy Chinese New year to all my family and friends.
It is 2 minutes to 7th of Feb.
This is my first time spending my Chinese new year far away from my family.
i just have a little feeling inside of me that after coming to japan,i changed.
my thoughts,the things that i did and the things i want to do. Everything
seems to be different.
I broke up with him of course. A guy that i loved so much for the pass 2 years.
A guy that i almost gave up coming to japan. I am glad he is a good guy.
He never wanted me to give up my dreams for him. And he is right. i will
regret if i do not come to japan. But than, because of his generosity, he lost me.
From the moment i cant answer him when he asked me if i love him i know i
am evolving to another me.A new me.
After i come to japan,my desire for freedom grown from 50% to 200%.
And i am ok if there is no one beside me. i am able to face anything alone.
no matter in a snowy day
Photobucket

or an unlucky day
Photobucket

i still can find the one that i am looking for
Photobucket

i have hurt him a lot i know.
but deep down inside my heart, i felt that my life has just began.
i am walking into a future that i do not know.i future that my heart longed desire
but never reveal is now showing itself.

A new me has born.

1 comment:

Kauntan said...

finally! some stories about your life in Japan! great pics.. and and.. i can see u miss ur other half soooo much xD awww....

come on over la.. to my place and leave a comment as well!