Sunday, February 24, 2008

Me ~Cooking~hahahaha

i know..i am laughing at myself as well.
Hell i am learning to cook now and i actually like it.
Man~!i never ever i mean NEVER EVER walk into the kitchen
showing interest when my maid or my mum is coooking.
i think cooking will make my shirt stinks.
But hey~!i am into cooking now..i even make pan cakes@@
now i am kinda carzy of making sushi.
well 1st time sushi is damn ugly but then..it became better
wahahha....i knew i can do it....*getting excited*

1st time making sushi
1st time sushi

2nd time making sushi
2nd time sushi

3rd time making sushi
3rd time sushi

4th time making pro sushi..hehe
Photobucket

closer look
Photobucket

bihun goreng~!!!!XD
Photobucket

mashed potato
Photobucket

A type of clam..damn good(half eaten ehehe)
Photobucket

DIY cheese cake...easy^.^
Photobucket

suki in cooking...ahaha i still think it is funny...
what will my mum think?hahaha

No comments: