Sunday, February 25, 2007

My Precious friends

I love my friends, my best friends. i really do.
i cant imagine my world without them. They lighted up my life.
We laughed together, cried together. We met in highschool and since then we are together always.
After highschool we still hanged out together, but after we got our final exam results we all went different ways,
going to college, University...but we never stop contacting each other and hang out once in a while
Today is the 8th day of Chinese New Year, and we(me, son, kei and nana) went to Shakey's Pizza to hang out.
We chated for hours. All those memories seems coming back to us, about what stupid
and funny things we did, what is the wildest stuff we create..our lifes..what we have been watching lately..
I found that eventhough time has changed, the places around us has changed, the people around us has changed..
but our friendship remain the same. we are still so close to each other eventhough sometimes studies will
create a distance between us, but we never feel apart. Our heart never feel that distance.
We still can chat for hours like usual, just like we did when we always hang out together.
What we think is still the same, what is funny what is hot and what is not. Our interest is still the same.,
Fashion, idols, anime...i am very very lucky to have them. I believe in fate.that is why we are so close together..
For people who is not blood-related but yet they felt like your family is someone you should cherish forever.
I found them, the precious people besides my family and xiang.
To my precious friends, ( you know who you are^.^), may our friendship last forever.

No comments: