Friday, February 09, 2007

Oldies~renew~brand new~revive

Heard an oldies on my way to an interview today, i forgot the name but the chorus
sounds like:
Why do i still loving you
When i know that you are not true
Why do i keep calling your name
When you are to blame
For making me blue..

Its short yet beautiful and meaningful, this is the attractiveness of oldies..that is why i listen to them too
(if there is any correction in the chorus above please feel free to tell me)
Got my new job in Kinokuniya, as a part time customer service assistant..
wonder how it is like..but anyhow i feel revive again..
i do not now how is this work will be and how it works.
but i am for sure that i am all alone to face any problems ahead.
i dont have any friends beside me as i am new there...
next tuesday is the day i start my new battle...for the sake of my future
i can no longer ask for money to do what i think is best for me..i need to earn in order to do what is best for me myself

Itsuka boku wa misete ageru, hikarikagayaku, sekai wo(nightmare-the world)

No comments: