Thursday, February 15, 2007

rocky mountaint

Working IS tiring...now i understand why working poeple wanted alcohol..
a little bit of wine really makes you feel relief, it makes you feel calm..
though i am not a alcoholic but i do drink sometimes, after coming back from that
hetic work my desire for drinking grows even more..
I am so tired. My work is a little heavy as i am the assistant, i will help from
one person to another. when i finish one document i will go ask for another.
that is my job. I dont hate it, infact i will do whatever i can to make myself busy.
am i a working freak too?i dont know. i can do everything fast and immediately get another
thing to do. When i go for toilet its only 4minutes flat..
I am tired physically but not tired mentaly.Whenever i think of what can i do
when i get my salary i can keep on going.
i am so busy and tired untill i cant get creative again...
i am a person who is full of imagination, will work and earning money makes me dull..
will my mind drop from fantasy from reality?
i feel like i am climbing a rocky mountaint..everything in front of me isnt easy..
i need to go through alot to achieve something..
though i still dont know what is that thing

No comments: